Sunday, November 16, 2008

First Court Hearing on Obama's Birth Certificate on Tuesday, Nov 18, 2008 | / | Editorial

200811162625 | First Court Hearing on Obama's Birth Certificate on Tuesday, Nov 18, 2008 | / | Editorial: "November 16, 2008
Right Side News
Andy Martin is in Honolulu this weekend preparing for the first court hearing on the Obama birth certificate controversy. His press release
is as follows:

This will be the first court hearing anywhere on access to the original, 1961 certificate. The only state that has jurisdiction over such a lawsuit is Hawai'i, because Hawai'i officials are the custodians of the 1961 typewritten paperwork.

Before we get to the back story, let me start with a disclaimer. I have no idea what the judge will do on Tuesday. I make no predictions, except one: I will prepare to the best of my ability and present as professional a case as the judge permits. Monday morning I will be on the street serving papers and filing with the Clerk in preparation for Tuesday." Read more.

No comments: