Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Obamagate

200811122567 | The Obamagate | / | Editorial: November 11, 2008
by Amil Imani

"Here is the question in the minds of many American citizens now: Is Barack Obama a United States Natural Born Citizen, and is he eligible to become the President of the United States, or did he present a forged government document to verify a citizenship he does not possess?

I am a recent 'shareholder' in this magnificent 'company' -- United States of America. The charter that lights the path of this country is the Constitution. I vehemently disagree with those who are more than willing to violate the Constitution and call it little more than a body of suggestions that can be disregarded when expedient. To me, the Constitution is our nation's most sacred document. It is the document that binds its vastly diverse constituents as equal loyal members.

I strongly feel that Mr. Obama and his supporters have not abided by the explicit provisions of the Constitution. For this reason, I am launching my protest and am demanding that the truth about Mr. Obama's eligibility to be the president of this great nation be conclusively established so that we can function as one nation and without the nagging question about Obama's eligibility that deeply troubles me and millions of my fellow Americans.----" Read more.

No comments: